Chapter One: I care for you

My love
My love is patient and understanding in a world of intolerance. My love is tender and kind when people are callous or indifferent.
My love comforts in times of sorrow. My love consoles the lonely. My love brings clarity of mind to those who are confused, rest to the weary, help to the helpless, and renewed strength to those who feel they can't go on. My love brings peace in the midst of life's storms.
My love can heal broken bodies. It can even soothe and mend broken hearts. My love melts away tension, worry, and strain. My love gives faith and courage in place of fear, hope in place of despair. My love is light and drives away the darkness. My love will descend to any depth to save, go to any length to rescue. My love knows no s ping place. There is no problem that My love can't overcome.

My love is My special gift to you. It has always been there for you, and always will be. Won't you take it now?

Connect with Me
No matter what your circumstances or how you have handled them up till now, no matter what you have done or not done, I love you. I see your every tear. I hear your every cry for help. I feel your every heartache, your every sorrow, your every frustration, your every worry. I know your every desire. I see straight through to your heart of hearts and all that is in it, and I love you more deeply than you can possibly comprehend.

I see your struggles and I want to help. Life is often a struggle, but it is made so much easier when you spiritually connect with Me. I have all the love and comfort and peace and solutions you seek. I am right here at your side, waiting patiently for you to reach out to Me so I can relieve your troubled mind, dry your tears, and show you how much I love you.

Meet Me in the morning
You do well to take time with Me first thing in the morning, for you are powerless without the strength you draw from Me, you are foolish without the wisdom you learn from Me, and you have no love to share with others unless you first get it from Me. Without Me, you would continue on in your own little world and be limited to your own meager resources. Your human strength would run out before the day had scarcely started, your own thoughts would get in the way, and you wouldn't go far on yesterday's store of love. But when you come to Me, I open the boundless world of My Spirit to you. I am wisdom, I am strength, and I am love.

Haven't I said in My Word that you must labor in order to enter into My rest?1 It seems easier to carry on in your own energy than to work at entering into the realm of My Spirit where I would carry you along, but that's not so; you really make it harder for yourself, because you make it harder for Me to help you.

So take a little time each morning to hear from Me and enter into My rest. Practice makes perfect. As you practice reaching out to Me, it will become easier. Keep taking this time with Me each morning, and I will be here for you.

1. Hebrews 4:11 KJV

Through the storm
I can't promise to spare you from the storms of life, but I can promise to be with you through them. My help comes in a variety of forms. It may not always come in the form you expect, but it will come. I will never leave you to struggle on your own.

When you ask for My help, I will answer your prayer. When you are fearful, I will give you faith to trust Me, peace of mind, and courage to go on. When you are weak and weary, lean on Me and I will give you strength like you've never known. When your heart is broken, I will mend it.

I can't keep you from all hardships and sorrows, but I can make the troubles of life bearable and bring about good in the end. I can help your spirit rise above the storms of life. Above the clouds—up here in heavenly places with Me—the sun is always shining. I am sunshine on a rainy day, the rainbow after the storm. I am the bright ray of hope that puts the sparkle back in your eyes.


The present storm will pass. In the meantime, let Me keep you through the storm.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário